Why spend your time scouring the internet for articles and insights on leadership when we have done that for you?
The Leadership Resources Library includes some of the top leadership resources curated from online and offline sources. It is a resource for you to utilize as you embark on and continue your leadership journey. Continuous learning is a critical part of leadership improvement. In this library you will find links to articles, videos, podcasts and other resources, as well as some recommended leadership books. We only include content from sites that allow access at no charge, although some might limit the amount you can view in a month or require registration.
LAUNCH SPECIAL! Now only US$90 for 6-month access.
The library is cataloged by:
- General Leadership – contains topics of a broad leadership nature.
- Assessing Leadership – consist of content on assessing leadership abilities, personality and situations.
- Leadership Qualities – includes content on the innate and learned leadership qualities.
- Leadership Visioning – examines the importance of having a leadership vision and how it impacts leadership.
- Living Leadership – explores the various tools leaders use in their practice of leadership.
- >> SUBTOPIC: Storytelling – looks at how and when leaders can use stories to enhance their effectiveness.
- >> SUBTOPIC: Social Leadership – delves into how leaders increasingly use social media to deliver their message.
- Leadership Reflection – contains content on the importance of incorporating regular reflection in the practice of leadership.
- Leadership Coaching & Mentoring – includes content on the whys and how-tos of having and being a mentor and coach.
- Leading with Diversity & Inclusion – explores the enhanced effectiveness of leaders who embrace diversity and inclusion.
This is a dynamic library, so resources are regularly added and removed. If you find a resource that should be added please complete the resource addition form. If you find a link that is no longer working, please email us at library @ proleadershipacademy.com.
Each participant in the Professional Leadership Training Program receives 12-months access to the Leadership Resource Library at no additional charge. If you did not participate in one of our training programs, but would like access to the library, you can purchase 6-months access for US$120. You will receive your library access code via email within 48 hours of purchase.
Resource Library 6-Month Access: Regularly US$120 for 6-month access. LAUNCH SPECIAL! Now only US$90 until 1/12/20 for 6-month access. All transactions securely processed through PayPal.
Thank you and keep learning!